What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of making your site discoverable to improve your site visibility to related searches.
Search Engine Optimization is an integral part of digital marketing. It consists of on-page SEO, off-page SEO and technical SEO. These SEO approaches increase your site’s visibility, domain authority and traffic.
How SEO works?
In basic terms, SEO works by showing to search engines that the best result for the subject at hand is your content.
An algorithm operates in real-time as you search for something in Google (or some other search engine) to get you what the search engine deems the “best” answer.
There is a crawler on Google (or any search engine you use) that goes out and collects information about all the information you can find on the Internet. All those 1s and 0s are taken back to the search engine by the crawlers to create an index. That index is then fed into an algorithm that tries to match your question with all that data.
What We Offer
SEO Service Proposal
- The first step in our approach is to perform an SEO site audit to have an overview of your website’s health.
- The audit consists of crawling and analyzing your site’s pages to have a list of all issues causing your site’s low performance.
- After the completion of the audit, we move forward to define solutions to solve the listed issues.
- Implement solutions on website to fix the issues.
- Keyword research is the process of understanding the language your target customers use when searching for your products, services, and content.
- Analyze your website for better understanding of your brand, and to locate all existing keywords.
- Conduct a deeper research to find more keyword possibilities for better visibility.
- Title tag Optimization
- Title tags are what appear in search results when users enter a specific query. The title will be optimized according to Google best practices; length and keyword usage.
- Meta Description Optimization
- Meta Descriptions are the text that shows up under your title tag in search results. They give visitors an overview of what they are about to read and help them decide whether to click on your website.
- Image Optimization consists of compressing all the images to lighten pages and reduce loading time.
- All your on-site images will be optimized with alt tags.
- Headings help users understand the hierarchy of your site’s content.
- Search engines look at your H1 to determine the category and context of your content and it also helps Google determine how relevant your content is to a specific topic.
- Plan your contents according to proper headings structure; in the right order that is H1, H2, …, H5 and so on.
- URLs are also the building blocks of an efficient site hierarchy, transferring equity through your domain and leading visitors to their preferred destinations.
- Getting your URL structure right for customers and Google is essential.
- Follow the best practices to set up your website’s URL.
- Make sure that the URL contains the target keywords and that it is simple and user-friendly.
- Internal linking structure is when you link to site pages from other pages on your site. It allows Google to find and index new pages on your site.
- Plan an internal linking structure which can be thought of as a spider linking pages, to make your website more engaging.
- This will help users navigate easily on your website and also provide a strong link building for SEO best practices.
- User experience determines how much enjoyment site visitors get out of your pages.
- Verify the layout of all your web pages to ensure easy navigation so that users can find what they are searching for; thus, reducing bounce rate.
- Search engines include some of the world's most complex data mining activities. They don't just help people find what they want; they compile knowledge that makes them understand the actions of users; suggesting that websites that do a better job of meeting the needs of searchers have a better chance of being on the search results' first page.
- This analysis is mostly a study of brands similar to yours and understand what they are doing better than your brand to properly plan a strategy.
- Prepare a list of all brands similar to yours, that is in the same industry providing the same services to the same target audience.
- Analyze the competitors websites’ performance, to always be a step ahead in our strategic planning, to be on the top ranking of SERPs and gain more traffic on your website.
Social Media [Facebook & LinkedIn]
- Review your social media pages to understand what’s working and what’s not.
- Define a strategy to implement for better audience engagement and gain more traffic on your website.
- Plan content for your social media pages.
- Post content on social accounts.
- Monitor social analytics monthly.
- A full report of all the analysis performed on your website.
- The report shall list all issues along with their solutions, site’s overall health score, and the site’s performance score on a monthly basis.
*Minimum contract duration: 6 months