Global Edge Software Ltd is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join its team of professionals.
The graphic designer will be in charge of delivering successful, aesthetic, and on-brand graphics for websites, social media platforms, promotional images, logos, and other graphical creations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Prepare artworks by gathering information and materials from team members.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout the creative assets.
- Develop concepts, graphics, and layouts for illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Illustrates concept by designing artworks regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Plan, analyze, and conceptualize materials in-house or from external sources to create appealing visuals.
- Keep abreast of new technology and new applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or relevant field.
- Proven working experience as a Graphic Designer.
- An outstanding graphic design portfolio.
- Hands-on experience in image editing tools and graphic design software like Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- Strong skills in typography, layout, and design.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to deliver excellent results against challenging deadlines.
- Ability to simultaneously perform a range of complex tasks.
- Willingness to accept feedback and make necessary changes in the design.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and positive attitude coupled with an open, honest, and resilient approach.
- Exceptional attention to detail for accuracy.
- Operate effectively within a team.
Candidates are required to send their portfolio for evaluation along with an updated CV to email@example.com