What is Cybersecurity?
It refers to the protection of internet-connected systems, including hardware, software, and data, from cyber threats.
Why is it important?
With an expanding number of users, devices, and programs in the modern enterprise, as well as an increasing deluge of data, most of it is sensitive or private, the necessity of cybersecurity is growing. The increasing volume and skill of cyber attackers and attack strategies exacerbate the situation.
Benefits of Cybersecurity:
- Protect networks and data against unauthorized access
- Business protection against data breaches and cyberattacks
- Consolidated solution
- Inspire confidence in your customers, stakeholders, and employees
Different types of cyber threats:
- Spam and Phishing
- Distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks
- SQL Injection
- Man-in-the-middle (MitM) attacks
Continue reading here.